DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyway...

So I have had this deck for a long time and always used it in the "two-way" mode to mate with my Diamond passives. However, I just switched all my drivers and need to run it actively. But when I switched the side control to "3-way" my crossover doesn't make the switch. It still thinks I'm in the 2-way mode and doesn't adjust my x-over choices. The highest tweet XO freq stays at 200Hz! Plus it will not add the mid range XO. I have tried switching it with power on and off. The only thing I haven't tried is totally cutting ALL power to the car to see if it resets. PLEASE HELP!

·
Registered
575 Posts
finley,im trying to remember , i believe you have diconnect power for a min ,or reset it using the little button on the face,its been over a year since i had that deck.check the switch again to make shure then reset it with the little button-using a paper clip or pen tip- that should work

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dodgerblue said:
finley,im trying to remember , i believe you have diconnect power for a min ,or reset it using the little button on the face,its been over a year since i had that deck.check the switch again to make shure then reset it with the little button-using a paper clip or pen tip- that should work

Yup. I had to set the side switch to 3-way then engage the reset button. Only then did it "see" the proper configuration.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.