1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine Mobile Multimedia System!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These items have been sitting for 9 years in a shop, Everything works as most of it is brand new in box never used. This is a full Media set up for your car the PXA-c701 is the top of the line processor till the new one comes out this year it is a 31 band EQ with TA, Parametric EQ and more. The RUX-C701 can be used injunction with any Alpine HU with AI-net or can be used as a stand alone unit.

What is included and condition listed below.

1 RUX-C701 (new never used)

1 PXA-H701 (new never used)

2 TME-M770 (Both are new never used) One is missing a mounting bezzle and a reverse wire harness, the other is 100% complete. I am 99% sure you can get a new mounting bezzle off pacparts or Ebay even alpine might have them.

1 DVA-5210 (used) This unit was used with come cosmedic scratches comes with everything but the remote, a remote can be had on Ebay for 39.99

1 KCA-410c (used) Complete in the box.

1 SHS-N252 (new in box never used) These are wireless headphones with wireless receiver.

1 SHS-N202 (new in box never used) spair set of wireless headphones

This unit is a full system that was just under the F1 status DVD unit. the 6.5" screens by themselves were 400+ each.

I will take photos of each piece if there is a serious buyer.

Remember most of this stuff is brand new and still top shelf, please do your research I would rather sell as a whole unit before parting it out I feel my price is pretty fair for what is included in this package.

Price:

1200.00 + shipping

Item Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty sure I am keeping the RUX and PXA since I got my hands on a CDA-7990, but all the rest is still up for grabs!

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
How much?

2 TME-M770 (Both are new never used) One is missing a mounting bezzle and a reverse wire harness, the other is 100% complete. I am 99% sure you can get a new mounting bezzle off pacparts or Ebay even alpine might have them.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will get back to you, out of town ATM.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
/bump

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Ok my fellow DIY'ers.

I am going to part out this lot, My prices are firm on the new in box stuff I will be adding photos later this evening.

The CDA-7990 I got will be used for a parts deck for a mint one I have in another install so I will have no use for any of these units as my 9855 has a pretty good processer built in for my rookie SQ car.

RUX-C701 250.00 Shipped (new)

PXA-H701 500.00 Shipped (new)

If both are purchased together 650.00 this is more then fair for these units.

KCA-410C 175.00 Shipped (used)

TME-M770 x 2 250.00 shipped (Both new, one is missing install parts) This is for both 6.5 touch screens.

DVA-5210 with Headphones and back up pair (DVD player has the remote I found it, Headphone set and extra pair are NEW) 100.00 shipped.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To the top!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
/bump it up!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RUX and PXA are pending, Rest is up for grabs.

Make offers I want it all gone!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RUX and PXA have been sold.

Rest is still available.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 DVA-5210 (used) This unit was used with come cosmedic scratches comes with everything (I found the remote!)

1 KCA-410c (used) Complete in the box.

1 SHS-N252 (new in box never used) These are wireless headphones with wireless receiver.

1 SHS-N202 (new in box never used) spair set of wireless headphones

100.00 + ship for the DVD player and headphones.

155.00 shipped for the Alpine KCA-410c Versa link Ai-Net adapter (Very Rare piece)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
/Bump it up!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Would you take $100 shipped on the DVD/headphones?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
all of this stuff has sold, closing the thread.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.