DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling lots of stuff again, trying to clean out the closets (different than coming out of the closet...lol).

Here are the pics for everything:
Stuff for sale DIYMA pictures by niebur3 - Photobucket

If you have any problems, I can send pics to any email. PayPal is [email protected] (please mark payment as gift).

2 - BNIB Alpine F#1 MRV-F900 Amps
Never Touched at all! $1250/shipped (obo) each!

McIntosh MC420 Amp
This amp is very special. It has had the OpAmps upgraded to Burr-Brown 2604's and comes with the Service Manual. This amp works 100% and cosmetically 9/10 - just a couple of pen point size scratches and tiny chip out of the glass. $550/shipped (obo)

McIntosh MC440 Amp
Another special amp. It also has had the OpAmps on channel 1-4 upgraded to Burr-Brown 2604's and comes with the Service Manual. This amp works 100%, although 1 of the fans has stopped working. Cosmetically it is probably 8.5/10 with a few more scratches - glass is perfect, but missing 1 screw for the glass. $700/shipped (obo)

Focal Utopia Audiom TLR Tweeters
These are a pair of the world famous Focal TLR's in almost perfect condition. I would rate 9.5/10 only because they have been used and do not come in the original wooden boxes. $425/shipped (obo)

Focal Utopia Audiom 6W Midrange
These are a pair of the hard to find Audiom Midrange in good condition. They work perfect, but the surrounds concave in - again, does not harm the sound at all...these are beautiful and the chrome magnets are almost perfect. $175/shipped (obo)

Pioneer Dex/Deq P9 optical cable
Perfect condition. $75/shipped (obo)

Eclipse CD5444
Great condition, works perfect. Comes with mounting cage, trim ring, wire harness, owners manual, remote, 32mb memory stick. I would rate 9.5/10, face is almost perfect condition....only a couple of fine scratches. $130/shipped (obo)

Butler Tube Driver Outer Cover
The gold cover is in good condition with multiple marks on 1 side and the silver cover is great condition with only a small smudge and 1 small pen point nick. $40/shipped each (obo)

Linksys Wireless-G 2.4 GHZ router
Works perfect. $25/shipped (obo)

Canon Optura 30 Camcorder
Great Condition. Comes with battery, charger, remote, video cable and box. $100/shipped (obo)

1 more amp I found in the closet....Rockford Fosgate Punch 4080 DSM
This amp works perfect and in almost mint on the outside. Very hard to find in this condition. It has the warranty sticker intact and all 3 x-cards and all 4 feet are intact. It has all the screws and end caps! $225/shipped (obo)

Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just found 1 more amp in the closet to sell and added it above and pics are in photobucket....Rockford Fosgate Punch 4080 DSM

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Bump for a good seller. I bought a very high end piece from him a while back that was better than described and packaged very well.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good Morning...and thanks for the kind words guys!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can I get pics on the Tube Driver covers? Thanks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
What is the Model Number of the Pioneer DEX/DEQ Optical cable? If I'm correct it can be used with any of the Pioneer ODR/DEX/DEQ stuff correct? Trying to connect a ODR setup to a DEQ-P9 or a RS-P1/RS-P50 (leaning to the DEQ P9 for "simplicity sake"...Thanks

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What is the Model Number of the Pioneer DEX/DEQ Optical cable? If I'm correct it can be used with any of the Pioneer ODR/DEX/DEQ stuff correct? Trying to connect a ODR setup to a DEQ-P9 or a RS-P1/RS-P50 (leaning to the DEQ P9 for "simplicity sake"...Thanks
PM Sent

1 - 20 of 45 Posts