Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Model Number SPX-Z18T

These Passives where used in my Audi before I got enough amps to go fully active. They are probably the BEST passive crossover out there. A ton of work went into them and there are a ton of features in these crossovers.

They were never abused. Powered with 125 watts, with a Midbass, 4” and tweeter. Works with Alpine’s F#1 Speakers or the ScanSpeak models.

Been sitting in a box in my garage and in order to fit another car, the garage has got to be cleaned out. 

Asking 150.00 for the pair of them.

Plenty of references on here, SoundDomain, ECA, DAA, eBay. Username on all them is BenVollmer.

More Pictures at: For Sale pictures by BenVollmer - Photobucket

[email protected] is my email address.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I had these before. They are absolutely the best in passives. In fact I would say in the right setup it is as good as any active setup. With the thousands of possible settings its almost like running passive! Best of luck with the sale, your practicaly giving them away. I still find some of those little gold bars around once in a while! Hell maybe I will look into using them instead of the passives in my oz three way!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got about a hundred more for a BNIB set about six months ago. I just need my space back. :) Need to be able to park cars in the garage... So gear MUST go. :)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Great seller here Guys, never hesitate to do business with him because of his low post count. He is well known and respected within the industry.

·
Registered
525 Posts
You've got PM, and I've got dibs.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hey Rex! I live in Dover but work in Manch-Vegas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.