1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Na.....no way.
My bad. That's for the whole kit!

Alpine Style Europe
YmugeestrtuiShoemrpdascyo uantf 2sh:eek:4o9 ArmedraMdnu ·
Alpine introduces the 3rd generation AlpineF#1Status system - a total commitment to highest audiophile sound quality. This system lets you enjoy Hi-Res Audio in the highest spec of 384kHz 32bit without down-sampling. Due to the total system approach and highest spec master clock technology, users can enjoy Hi-Res Audio tracks virtually jitter-free in their vehicle.
The AlpineF#1Status system consists of a Digital Audio Player (DAP-7909) - created in partnership with Astell&Kern, a 1DIN Head Unit (HDS-7909) with full color display, an 8-Channel Digital Sound Processor (HDP-H900) with highest processing power ever put into a car-audio DSP, Class-D Amplifiers (HDA-F900) featuring UltraBlu technology for highest sound quality and a 4-Way Ultra High-End Speaker System (HDZ-9000).
The system will become available in Fall 2021! Stay tuned for more information.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
My bad. That's for the whole kit!

Alpine Style Europe
YmugeestrtuiShoemrpdascyo uantf 2sh:eek:4o9 ArmedraMdnu ·
Alpine introduces the 3rd generation AlpineF#1Status system - a total commitment to highest audiophile sound quality. This system lets you enjoy Hi-Res Audio in the highest spec of 384kHz 32bit without down-sampling. Due to the total system approach and highest spec master clock technology, users can enjoy Hi-Res Audio tracks virtually jitter-free in their vehicle.
The AlpineF#1Status system consists of a Digital Audio Player (DAP-7909) - created in partnership with Astell&Kern, a 1DIN Head Unit (HDS-7909) with full color display, an 8-Channel Digital Sound Processor (HDP-H900) with highest processing power ever put into a car-audio DSP, Class-D Amplifiers (HDA-F900) featuring UltraBlu technology for highest sound quality and a 4-Way Ultra High-End Speaker System (HDZ-9000).
The system will become available in Fall 2021! Stay tuned for more information.

So...two kia rios or an f1 set up.....

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
They are talking Brax level performance! With apparently Brax level pricing!!! I probably won’t be picking this up!🤣

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
It’s ¥2mil which is about $18k not sure what the eventual price will be but I suppose it will be cheaper if you don’t buy the speakers - probably around $14-15k - not sure if the kit can be bought individually and used individually or if it’s like the dvd F1 which is all proprietary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
With regards to the F1’s ….

I have a opportunity to get the dvd set - are they still worth the money - I mean would a Sony GS9 and Helix DSP sound better?

·
Premium Member
2006 Hyundai Sonata V6
384 Posts
I don't know about anyone else, but personally after getting used to double DIN touchscreen HUs, I can never go back to a single DIN. Cool to see Alpine pushing some limits, although those prices are shocking - if they had a double DIN, I wouldn't be able to afford one anyway!

Reactions: FAUEE and KillerBox

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I don't know about anyone else, but personally after getting used to double DIN touchscreen HUs, I can never go back to a single DIN. Cool to see Alpine pushing some limits, although those prices are shocking - if they had a double DIN, I wouldn't be able to afford one anyway!
Which one do you have and how’s the SQ?

·
Registered
642 Posts
30k or 18k is just offensive man - what, are they just inflating cost to pretend they’ve got an ultra expensive line or something? I want to try the dsp and the amps if they’re under 1k though.

·
Premium Member
2006 Hyundai Sonata V6
384 Posts
Which one do you have and how’s the SQ?

I've had a Pioneer 4100NEX, JVC KW-M740BT, and currently a Stinger Heigh10. The Pioneer sounded very good before getting stolen. The JVC also had great SQ, helped by adding a minDSP. Now the Stinger feeds the DSP via optical - very clean and dynamic. I don't know how it would stack up against an F1 setup, but I can't imagine it could be significantly better.

The ease of use with the large touchscreen makes a big difference to me, plus having nav.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
30k or 18k is just offensive man - what, are they just inflating cost to pretend they’ve got an ultra expensive line or something? I want to try the dsp and the amps if they’re under 1k though.
Brax DSP is what $7k MX4pro $7k buy one DSP and 2 amps is $21k and you still need a HU and speakers

How many people have this? Plenty! The F1 is cheaper than a Brax setup and you get speakers and a HU and a DAP…. You also get a far more advanced DSP and really cool HU and DAP…

It’s actually a bargain if your in the Brax money market…

I think a lot of Brax DSPs will start to come into the used market when the F1 gets launched….

I am sure Alpine will give Balanced to RCA converters so you really only need to get the the DSP and the source

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I've had a Pioneer 4100NEX, JVC KW-M740BT, and currently a Stinger Heigh10. The Pioneer sounded very good before getting stolen. The JVC also had great SQ, helped by adding a minDSP. Now the Stinger feeds the DSP via optical - very clean and dynamic. I don't know how it would stack up against an F1 setup, but I can't imagine it could be significantly better.
I think the F1 will be significantly better than anything you have heard or tried…

1 - 20 of 61 Posts