DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alpine PXA-H900 F1 Processor NEW Ultra RARE - $500 (Las vegas)

H900

Alpine DVI-9990 F#1 Status - $1000 (Santa Ana)

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
what does this mean?

"therbst seines Lebens zu Papier gebracht hatwirklich Kunst istdaran scheiden sich allerdings bis heute die Geister nicht nur dertigten Endaras Siegobwohl das Regime viele Manipulationsversuche vornahmAuf Veranlassung der USA fand ein Au"

highlight with your mouse under "all other accesories" line on the h900

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
BableFish says:

therbst its life to paper art istdaran have-really brought separates however to today the spirit did not only dertigten Endaras Siegobwohl the regime many manipulation attempts make up reason of the USA found a outer one

So I have no idea :(

·
Registered
93 Posts
The H900 is a scam that's been floating around craigslist for a couple of months. Search the title on google and you'll find the same ad all across the globe.

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh sorry about the H900 scam but i would assume that the H9990 is legit?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I sent him this email:

I cant believe you got these for sale. They are rare man!!! Thats a good price to yo! I really wanna get this. I dont have no paypal or any of that crap tho. They steal yo money. I seen it myself! I got a fat wad of green here tho. I can mail you a stack o cash if you mail me the F1. If you scam me tho, imma come down there and bust a cap in yo ass. What yo address? Dont be sellin dis to anyone else. Im good fo it. Lemme know where I send the green and I tell you where to mail it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts