DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is in my "HUGE" FS thread, but now I have pics and I just don't think that the other one is going to get any attention anymore. SO, here is an Alpine IVA-D310, with brain and all necessary harnesses and cables including the separate DC/DC convertor, trim ring and cage, and will include the PAC TR7 video lock bypass. Flip out works smooth as eggs, and reads CD's no problem (as shown in pics). Has optical out for the PXA-H701 processor. The face and screen are in great shape, although the radio casing and brain are a bit dirty and could use a good cleaning. I'll take $400 shipped and insured for this bad boy, great deal considering a mere 2.5-3 years ago they were $1400!!!! Let me know if there are any questions, thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Good price, I paid $425 just a few weeks ago from another seller. They are going for well over $500 on ebay.

GLWS, awesome price!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yea, but I really don't need anything except for maybe a PXA-H701 or a Zapco C2k amp. What cha got?
I have a couple Arc XXK amps for sale, they arent the C2K, but they are still Zeff designed/built. I have a 1500 and a 4050. Let me know if you might be interested.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry :( I have a 3.0 and a 6.0 and would consider running the 162's from my Dyn 342 set active and just use the passive for the mids and tweets, but I'm not going to go out of my way to do it. Thanks though, those are great amps!!!!!1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.