DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
and your point is..........
I was answering ryans question of where he finds all the amps. Nothing more than that, he finds them locally in need of repairs and has two different people that is able to fix them.
Pawn shops, craigslist, stereo shops exc..

·
Registered
52 Posts
He goes to shops that are closing down and buy those items, demo and brand new. Many shops are start closing down because most cars have CD and MP3 player as standard equip and most cars have keyless entrance. So those shops are not doing well and dying. If you are willing to scour, you will find rare old school hiend equipment bnib.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I was answering ryans question of where he finds all the amps. Nothing more than that, he finds them locally in need of repairs and has two different people that is able to fix them.
Pawn shops, craigslist, stereo shops exc..
sorry I replying to fixes them, etc.,

sexy amp for sure :eek:

·
Registered
31 Posts
He goes to shops that are closing down and buy those items, demo and brand new. Many shops are start closing down because most cars have CD and MP3 player as standard equip and most cars have keyless entrance. So those shops are not doing well and dying. If you are willing to scour, you will find rare old school hiend equipment bnib.
This is incorrect. Businesses are thriving more than ever, because stereos put in at factory are terrible! Not only that the remote starters and alarm systems put in from factory suck - they almost always have no range, don't start the car and the fobs look lame anyways. I honestly can't tell you how many customers I get on a daily basis that tell me they are completely unsatisfied with their stock stereo or remote systems.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts