DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Alpine MRV-1507

Condition of all items: 8/10: some scratches, but nothing beyond that.

Total Price: : $250 shipped

Shipping Terms: : Included in price

Pictures: -

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Human (not a robot)
2,384 Posts
These are great amps I have its little brother and sister running my system. Do you have the cover for the crossover controls?
Also if you go to Micheal's (craft store) and look through their paint there is a dark gray that matches this very well that I have used to touch up little dings in the gray before.
Why isn't this sold? Easily 1000w at 4ohms for $250 :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very nice amp. Used to have this amp on some MB Quart components in a 93 Honda Accord back in the day. Loved the amp and it really is some clean and reliable power. They dont make amps like this anymore.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Still available and are you willing to ship Over Seas at buyers expence?
Very interested! (on this one and others) - :)

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Every time I see this series alpine I want to try them. Never have.

Seem to be built for business. Compared to current offerings.

I hate these forums.

·
Human (not a robot)
2,384 Posts
I run the F-407 and T-757 I have been satisfied with them and never had a problem with them since I bought the 757 new in 2000. Got the 407 off of here in 2010.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts