DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Alpine NVE-N852A
This is the model just before the N872A that was the final nav like this.

Condition of all items:
Used, out of an old show car. It has, I believe, the west map disc in it and also includes the power harness and the nav connection cable. No GPS antenna or remote. I did some research some time back and the newest update disc is the NVD-A131.

Total Price: :
$110 shipped

These were $1700 retail new, but I just want it out of my closet.

Shipping Terms: :
UPS Ground is included in the price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
258 Posts
This is a great unit, but alpine, i think, made only 1 update disc for it like 10 years ago. That just kills it for me. However, the graphics and interface on this nav are my favorites. Hmm. Any trades?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a great unit, but alpine, i think, made only 1 update disc for it like 10 years ago. That just kills it for me. However, the graphics and interface on this nav are my favorites. Hmm. Any trades?
That part number I gave for the latest disc wasn't too old if I remember correctly. As far as trades, offer up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts