DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking either for a generic form of his cable or how to actually build one. So far I have found the Alpine and Panasonic part numbers....
Alpine KWE-610A
Panasonic CA-LRD60EX
Is there an adapter the plugs into the unit? I'm just to find a way to get a signal out of a Pioneer ORD RS-D7RII without having to use hard to find expensive preamp from Pioneer.
I would entertain even adding a physical toslink transmitter in place of Pioneer's version of a digital output.
Also just for my information, what is this style of plug or digital output called?
I know it's a rather older source but it's an awesome head unit. I would love to be able to find a solution.
Thanks to everyone in advance!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Listener of Music
2,858 Posts
The pioneer cable comes with toslink ends in the box. You can pick which you want to use. I have a couple of them (not for sale). Finding probably won't be easy nowadays.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I know that if you dismantle Pioneer original cable you will find optical cable that lights out but without toss link connector....
otherwise solution is Alpine KWE 610A and that PANASONIC that you already found

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes you did but they were also over $150.
I would just rather have a toslink transmitter installed in place of the Pioneer module in the actual player itself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts