DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going to go with the larger 1.1000 (since I can never make up my mind) at some point so I'm letting this one go at a great price. It's been used very slightly, powered up and messed with a little, but looks pretty much mint.

I don't have pictures right now, but we all know what they look like. I believe the birth sheet said 720 watts or near that, for those that care about birth sheets.

I'll post pictures of the amp and birth sheet tonight when I get home.

$235 plus shipping.

paypal is [email protected] net

·
Registered
933 Posts
well no wonder my PDX isnt selling! this price is ridiculous!

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well no wonder my PDX isnt selling! this price is ridiculous!
Well I don't think that's the issue since mine is still here too.:(

I just posted this about 4 hours ago, yours has been for sale for a while hasn't it?

Trust me, on this forum, I can't sell **** unless I take a decent loss. I just go ahead and set a lower price from the start instead of trying to get "market value". I've sold enough stuff here to know.;)

·
Registered
783 Posts

I just posted this about 4 hours ago, yours has been for sale for a while hasn't it?

Trust me, on this forum, I can't sell **** unless I take a decent loss. I just go ahead and set a lower price from the start instead of trying to get "market value". I've sold enough stuff here to know.;)
Thats weird, I got everything I asked for from the PDX amps I sold, just having trouble with the last PDX 4.150 because of the physical marks on it, but I kind of figured that.

Well I hope you guys get your stuff sold soon!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hell your price is well below dealer cost (around 280)

·
Registered
578 Posts

Bump for you 89. But what you have just said is pure truth. I don't get it. Folks will pay someone with very little history $500 for a forum boner, but yet dime you to death for your own sales.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come on people, what do you want me to do, ****ing give this amp away?:)

This is a good price.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Any trades by chance?

·
Registered
330 Posts
No prob, I take it you got the 1000.1 already.

I was going to offer up my SAZ-1000d, I need power at 4ohm.

Great price though. GLWS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.