1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Alpine PDX-1.600

Condition of all items:

Good condition. A few nicks from use. See pics.

Total Price: :

$270 OBO which means negotiable. There are not many around to compare prices so I don't know if I am high or low. Sorry. No trades.

Shipping Terms: :

Included in Total Price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

More pictures at PDX-1600 pictures by therum1 - Photobucket

Additional info:

I have had this amp in my personal vehicle for a few months now. Works flawless, no issues. Cosmetically I give it a conservative 8/10. Speaker plugs are included. What you see in the pictures is what you get. Except the chair. I need to keep that. The only reason I'm selling the amp is because i am thinking about selling my car and who knows when I will break down and buy another since I have a company vehicle. :cool:

SPECIFICATIONS
RMS Continuous Power (at 14.4V , 20 - 200 Hz )
• Per channel into 4 ohms (≤1%THD+N) ............................................................................... 600W x 1
• Per channel into 2 ohms (≤1%THD+N) ............................................................................... 600W x 1
S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted , Reference: rated power into 4 ohms) ......................................... 110dBA
CEA2006 S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted , Reference: 1W into 4 ohms) ........................................ 80dBA
Input Impedance ................................................................................................................... 10k ohms
Frequency Response ................................................................................ 20Hz (±1dB) - 200Hz(-3dB)
Crossover Frequency ( Variable) ....................................................................50 - 200Hz (-24dB / oct.)
Input Sensitivity (V / at 10k ohms) ......................................................................................... 0.1 - 8.0V
Dimensions • Width ........................................................................................ 257mm (10-1/8”)
• Height ......................................................................................... 62mm (2-7/16”)
• Depth ........................................................................................ 192mm (7-9/16”)
Weight ........................................................................................................................................ 3.11k

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
didn't i just sell this to you like 2 months ago? that was fast.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
didn't i just sell this to you like 2 months ago? that was fast.
Why yes.. It has served me well. :D I would put it in my wifes car but she isn't willing to let her 1001dx go. So here we are.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$240 Shipped.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh. Thats how much I paid for it. Whops ;)

$215 Shipped!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$200 Shipped Firm. Bump

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$190 Shipped.

·