Product Brand & Model:
Alpine PDX-V9

Condition of all items:
New in box

Total Price: :
$350.00 plus shipping

Shipping Terms: :
To be paid for by the buyer

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

One of several audio items that are to be listed for sale...

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All pm have been replied to, just to clarify I am in no need of trades of any type please. Thank you, and have a great weekend folks. :)

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to add, this amp is still sealed as it arrived from the factory. I was holding off opening it as I wanted the new owner to have that pleasure. I guessed that since it's such a common amp, all on here knew what it looked like. That and the fact that I am sure those who have purchased from me would gladly step up and confirm that I'm a stand up guy who if you have any problems, would do right by you.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
If I had any need for the amp I would buy it in a heart beat. I can vouch first hand for Ben. I have spent thousands with him and everything I ever got was in absolute perfect condition. He is a stand up guy and if there are any issues he always will make sure they are corrected.

Top notch seller right her folks!

·
Registered
277 Posts
If I had any need for the amp I would buy it in a heart beat. I can vouch first hand for Ben. I have spent thousands with him and everything I ever got was in absolute perfect condition. He is a stand up guy and if there are any issues he always will make sure they are corrected.

Top notch seller right her folks!
Awesome. That's what I wanted to hear. Thank you.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alpine PDX-V9 amp has been paid for. Will keep this thread open as a way to answer any and all questions. Will list the rest of the gear in my signature for sale this weekend. Thanks and have a good day folks.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need to clarify, only the items listed as " nib" in my signature are for sale. The Brax amps aren't going anywhere. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts