(4)Like New Condition 9/10

Total Price: :
(1)300 Shipped OBO
(2)225 Shipped OBO
(3)120 Shipped OBO
(5)110 Shipped OBO

Shipping Terms: :
Included in price... Paypal add 3%

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
All are in 100% working order. I am piecing together a Hybrid Audio/ARC Audio System leaving me my current set up about to collect dust.

Feel free to shoot me an offer on this thread. Trades you can PM me.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hey vince, do you still have the passive crossovers for the Crystal speaker set? If so, do they work ok?

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about 100 shipped for the crystals and 80 shipped for the D6 12?

I am open for offers for everything... AND I'll consider a trade for a Bit One...

I'm not quite sure why it's showing that I have 1 posts... check out my info...there's def more than 1 :)... itrader rating will be increasing as well.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This may be a dumb question but what car would the kick panels fit? Are they included in the deal?
Kick Panels fit an MK4 Jetta/GLI/GLX/Golf/GTI

Kick Panels not included, just the speakers...BUT we can work out a price if it's something you need.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.