Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Ring radiator tweeters from the SPX-17PRO set.

Condition of all items:
Perfect condition...near new. Tweeters only.

Total Price: :
$110 shipped USPS. Double boxed and well protected.

Shipping Terms: :
On me.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
I will add them when I get home in the morning.

Additional info:
I bought these on here and have not used them. The only reason I am selling them is because I just bought a BNIB set of the SPX-17PROs. Otherwise I would use these. Ya'll know what they are. Come and get em.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If these are bought with the Seas mids I have listed I will do a good discount.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wish I had the funds..... I have a set of mint hertz hl70 midrange speakers if your interested in a trade!:)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a bnib set of spx17pro coming. Gonna use the Alpine mids. Thanks though. $200 shipped if someone does the Seas mids I am selling and these tweeters.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They rub the window. Not gonna sacrifice rolling down the window lol.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump. Got some interest in these but nothing 100%. $185 today for the Alpine tweeters and Seas mids together!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.