1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Alpine PXA-H700

Condition of all items:

Used, 10/10 functional, 7.5-9/10 cosmetic (7.5 on processor, 9 on controller)

Total Price: :

$405 shipped, insured & PP fees in the CONUS.

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping included in price within the US. Willing to ship internationally- please contact for a shipping quote.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I bought this locally from wheelieking71 who bought it locally from mattyjman. It has made the rounds. :D I have not used it- it has sat in the box I got it in from Bill. My plans have changed a bit, so I am putting it up for sale. The controller is in beautiful shape- 9/10 cosmetically is pretty conservative. No noticeable wear on any of the buttons, light hairline scratches on the face that wouldn't even show up with flash very well. It looks close to brand new. The processor has some marks on it from being mounted under a seat probably, but all the mounting feet are good and there are no major dents or dings. I also have the 20' DIN cable, the 20' Ai-Net cable, and the power harness for the processor. The only thing missing AFAIK are the mounting brackets for the controller. As mentioned, asking price is $405. This includes FedEx shipping, insurance for full purchase amount, packaging and boxing, and PP Fees within the lower 48 states. If you live outside the CONUS, please PM me or email me at [email protected] for a shipping quote. It is boxed up and ready to ship out. Please contact me via PM or email with any questions. Not looking for any trades at the moment; just cash. I would prefer to sell this as a complete package, but would consider separating if there are buyers for both pieces/all accessories. Thanks for looking.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, Pending Sale.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD to Austin. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status