DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought this about a month ago from AAAAAAAA (not sure on the exact number of A's). I love it and was/am very excited to use it in my truck, but now I have to get rid of the truck. 2 seater extended cab's aren't good for a wife and a new baby (due Jan!!!), and since I work 55 miles from home, 6.0L Chevy's aren't great on budget due to gas. So I must put this up for sale :( maybe another day I will be able to use one of these. The controller is in good shape, processor is scratched a bit. This is the EXACT same thing as the H701, but instead of having to buy the RUX separately (and at a separate, higher cost), they come together for the same price as the 701 alone. Only difference is the buttons are green instead of blue (yea, I know, big deal) which I'd bet you could change easily with a small purchase from pacparts.com. Price is $450 shipped. Pics are originals from AAAAAAA's post where I bought this. I have only hooked it to power for about 5 mins in the board at work to play with the display.

Thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I can vouch for him having this item hehehe

Good luck on the sale to bad you have to sell it.
Also congrats on the kid! I just got mine 4 months ago.Baby boy

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was gonna say...man didn't just pick this up? Congrats on the baby and good luck with the sale!! It's a great deal!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the congrats!!! First one, very excited!!!

Very sad to have to sell this, I really had a boner for this thing and couldn't wait to see it lit up in my dash at night. One day...

Offer made, counter offer made, possibly sold. We will see!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paid, sold, sending tomorrow. Mellowbob is the fastest, easiest person I have ever dealt with. Not a bullshitter. Thanks to all!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.