DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m selling a alpine H800 processor and rux controller. I just bought these from member on here (Kizz) but had to have back surgery, and not gonna be able to install for a long time, so might as well sell them.
I can send pics if needed, shoot me a email addy, or text # They are in great shape, and comes complete with everything but the cd , he couldn’t find that, but I found the download online
Here’s the link where I bought it
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/407431-fs-alpine-pxa-h800.html?highlight=Alpine+h800
$500 shipped

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Sorry to hear about your back man. Hope recovery goes well. BTW I am still looking for the CD.
P.S. don't let your wife organize your things, you'll spend forever searching for them

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry to hear about your back man. Hope recovery goes well. BTW I am still looking for the CD.
P.S. don't let your wife organize your things, you'll spend forever searching for them
Thanks man.. I’m not sure what’s worse, the recovery or boredom.
And yes, I know all about wife organizing. Been married 32 years, and my wife does her reorganizing about twice a year.. and my stuff gets lost forever lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.