DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 3092 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
come on someone update about CES! haha.. i'm stuck in indiana for work otherwise i'd be all over the alpine exhibit @ CES!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
My boss is out there right now, but through a little investigative work I've been able to find some fun info. You'll have to read both to learn all that there is to know at this very moment, but we'll have more info soon enough! PXA-H800 has digital in and an independant controller. Here is a bulk of the info...

http://www.virtualpressoffice.com/publicsiteContentFileAccess?fileContentId=430074&fromOtherPageToDisableHistory=Y&menuName=Home&sId=&sInfo=

http://www.virtualpressoffice.com/publicsiteContentFileAccess?fileContentId=430071&fromOtherPageToDisableHistory=T&menuName=Events

...and here is a pic I took from the Mobile Electronics magazine that came in yesterday...

...and the song that came to mind as I'm reading all of this stuff "When the Shit Goes Down", because it appears shit is going down!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
The INA-910 looks like it is going to be freaking sweeeet. Built in bluetooth, built in HD Radio, first unit to work with a yet to be released SiriusXM module that plugs in with one connection, full control of Pandora with album art, digital out to the PXA-H800, and built in "three 4-volt pre-amp outputs, 7-band EQ, time correction, crossover, and a 24-bit Burr-Brown Digital-to-Analog converter"... ALL OUT OF THE BOX!!!!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
^ ROAD EQ... finally, their F1 technology seems to be trickling down...

sub'd for further information.
Fuuuuuuck, in my giddiness I didn't even see that. Damn, I have also been waiting and wondering what happened to that technology. Shit yea, the shit is going down in an even greater way than I had originally thought.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
The real question is... how long will it take for them to actually have this stuff out on the market? Knowing alpine, we all will have a very long time to save up our money to try the new toys... ;)
I thought the same, maybe we'll see this stuff by 2013!!!!!!

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,355 Posts
That isn't a replacement for the H701 it's a beefed up Imprint like everyone was speculating. Very disappointing, but not surprised.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Do we know only 3 for sure? It said 3 pairs out of the 910, but not much info I've seen yet on the H800... or did I miss it?

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,355 Posts
Even if it's 4 outputs it's still very limited in it's eq according to the pic. Is it auto T/A or can it do manual as well? The pic of the mag is very discouraging.

41 - 60 of 3092 Posts