Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Alpine SPX-17PRO comp set. This is the set with the really nice ring radiator tweeters and very adjustable crossovers.
http://www.alpine-usa.com/product/view/spx-17pro/

Condition of all items:
BNIB, opened once to look at because I am a curious person

Total Price: :
$300 shipped.

Shipping Terms: :
You can choose if you have a preference. Probably UPS. And I will ship as soon as payment comes across. I ship very fast, just check my references.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I bought these with intent to use them, but with a upcoming shoulder surgery these are not going to be a priority. Being out of work for a while is not gonna be the best financially so these need to go. Thanks.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Oh man! Sorry to hear the ****ty news. Do you think it traces back to the power lifting?

GLWS! :)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not exactly sure to be honest. Basically a torn labrum which caused fluid from my shoulder joint to form a cyst. The cyst is in a area that's causing the nerves to be pinched at times. It's very inconsistent. But when it hurts... It hurts! I can do light duty at work 40 hours a week. But right now with shift work we do anywhere from 48-96 hours a week. So it's a significant pay cut. Good thing is that it doesn't have to be done immediately but probably within the next 4 months or so.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
HGood luck with the surgery and getting back to 100% ASAP.

As for the comps, you're eeevvilllll. Evil, I say. Don't need them, but need has nothing to do with it. These would be great for my truck to get the Maximos out.

If any more packages show up, I'll need surgery myself.

GLWS and your surgery.

George

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^^ you know u want em. :D

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Now that sounds like something I'd say in the same situation.

I missed the L6SEs on here by an hour :( Wrestled with that one too long. #2 is the same as coming in last.

I be thinkin about it.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about $280 shipped.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These r going to wheelieking. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts