DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where to buy the crossover modules on the alpine spx pros ?

I tried to post on the classified section but I dont have 50 post yet :p

thanks guys
dwitan at yahoo dot com is my direct email

Tan

·
Registered
254 Posts
anyone know where to buy the crossover modules on the alpine spx pros ?

I tried to post on the classified section but I dont have 50 post yet :p

thanks guys
dwitan at yahoo dot com is my direct email

Tan
PacParts has them new, $124 each :eek:.

Parts and Accessories Library from PacParts

(if it asks you to log in, log in as "guest" by leaving fields blank, then search by model number)

You can buy a whole set from a few online sources for a little more than the price of 2 crossovers. Have you considered actively crossing them over?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup don't reLly want to spend $250/ pr for the brand new one for just the xover ... Mine as well get the whole set from eBay for around $300

·
Registered
26 Posts
cheapest on ebay is 335 shipped and 90 day warranty.
i went shopping for the same set today on 11th in downtown LA and the shops that still had some all said 300 flat.
i have the spx 17ref's now and upgrading to the PRO's this week

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$300 for a brand new set is a good price .

I have the spx 177r and also the pioneer ts-A1720c, but I still want to get the spx 17pro set ... Found someone with a used one but he only has the on axis module on the xover but not the rest . My app needs the other module since I'll be putting the tweets on the A pillar and mids on the lower door .

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a set of the ref crossovers. They are brand new. They were pull from a set of components.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
When are the ref an pro crossover?

Spx pro crossover are dirt cheap on ebay. There's one for $20 and on it's second kick of the cat. No extra modules tho.

·
Registered
125 Posts
When are the ref an pro crossover?

Spx pro crossover are dirt cheap on ebay. There's one for $20 and on it's second kick of the cat. No extra modules tho.

That's a auction for $20.00 with a few days left. Lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
So like I said I have a pair of brand new spx-ref crossovers for sale. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will make a page in the classifieds, eBay auction, or pm me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts