DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys/ gals, well just as I start to get somewhere again I go and decide to trade my car in... That being said, all this must go. Going with a new Camaro and I am going to just stay stock this time around. My loss = your gain. Need a little cash for my down payment so this will help us both.

I think my prices are pretty fair, all prices are Paypal (Gift) unless you want to pay the extra fees in which case okay by me. Shipping will be covered by me and if purchased in the next 2 days I will ship it next day air on Thursday so you get it Friday.

Product Brand & Model:
Alpine INA-W910
Alpine PDX 1.1000
Alpine PDX 5
Alpine Type X 12" (qty 2)

Condition of all items:
Alpine INA-W910 - Less than 20 hours listening time, basically brand new. All cables, trim ring, cage and factory box (double boxed at shipping). 10-10 looks and performance, not a scratch on this one.

Alpine PDX 1.1000 - good shape, a few marks etc, overall 8-10 looks, 10-10 performace

Alpine PDX 5 - good shape, a few marks on top, overall looks 6-10 (being hard on myself). Missing front panel. round screw holes have scuffs. 10-10 performance wise.

Alpine Type X 12" (qty 2) - great shape. a few small scratches on the magnets 9-10 overall.

Total Price: :
All prices are Paypal "Gift" unless you would like to pay extra to cover the fees.

Alpine INA-W910 - $800
Alpine PDX 1.1000 - $275
Alpine PDX 5 - $275
Alpine Type X 12" (qty 2) - $200ea no box

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping paid by me....... Good shipping Fedex or UPS.

As of today everything is still installed in car. I am going to pull things out tomorrow and will be ready to ship no later than Thursday. Buy today and I will ship next day air on Thursday so you get your item on Friday for weekend installs.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Again.. Everything is installed in car right now but it can be in yours on Friday :)

Quick vid to show everything works...

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will get better pics as I pull these out and pack them up. A few are below.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Killer prices. Especially on the w910. That won't last long.
Wish this came along b4 I bought mine.

GLWS

George

·
Registered
810 Posts
hopefully I am 1st in line..... I sent a PM your way a few minutes ago, interested in buying the 910 & possibly the 1000.1 amp. thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
F150 - thanks, appreciate it... All this stuff is great I just want a new car for some reason :)

Viggen - the W910 is pending to you until tomorrow. Let me know if your taking the PDX 5 as well. It's a great amp.

Oh... Forgot to mention but the W910 also comes with the PAC7 for the video bypass. Everything that comes stock is in perfect condition (nav cables, mic, manuals, etc). I work in shipping for a living so there should be no worries about packaging, I actually know what I am doing with that :)

I'm surprised the PDX 1.1000 hasn't had any interest yet. I thought that would go as quick as the w910.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
you drive one of them camaro's yet? the visibiltiy is a pain in the butt. imo

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jax - yep, I like it :) makes me feel young again...lol

Update:
Pdx 5 - sold
Pdx 1.1000 - sold
W910 - sold
Type x 12's - local guy coming to see tonight (pending)

Thanks for all the interest. Knew this stuff would go quick :)

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I prefer the new 5.0

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I prefer the new 5.0
The Camaro's seem to be one of those love it or hate it kinda thing... I drove an SS2 the other day and now I want one. Already did all the finance work, just need a little more cash for Downpayment now :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
The Camaro's seem to be one of those love it or hate it kinda thing... I drove an SS2 the other day and now I want one. Already did all the finance work, just need a little more cash for Downpayment now :)
U will love the ZL1 then, I believe it's a line thou.

·
Registered
225 Posts
We had a Silver 2010 Camaro SS, as a shop car. Got the wheels powder coated a dark gunmetal gray and had the windows tinted 5% all around. Thing looked sick! I liked it, but we had some issues with it. So it got traded in for a new Cadillac CTSV coupe with the supercharged LS motor. Camaro only had maybe 5k miles. We were going to put one of our nitrous systems on it. But it never made it that far. sucks I was looking forward to it!
Sorry for hi-jacking your thread!!
GL with sale!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all.

Type X's still available, both amps and w910 will ship tomorrow.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Type X's are still up for sale currently... Throw me an offer and I might just take it.

thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Everything now sold...

Thanks so much DIYMA... What did we do before the internet? Seriously....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.