DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a house and ran into some money issues during a DIY renovation. Figured the car audio stuff is on hold anyway while i'm fixing up the house so i'll sell it to make more room in the reno budjet.

Al except the alpine MRV-T420 have the box and manuals, all amps are in very good condition but arent perfect so i'll call them 9-9.5/10.

PS - Sorry i've been out of the car audio game for like 5 years, i'm not sure what i should set the prices for so i'll set them what i think they should go for, feel free to let me know if i'm asking too much or offer another price.

Prices are all OBO, and I prefer paypal, but the buyer pays the fees, i can also do an E check via paypal so no one pays the fees, but i'll wait until it clears to ship.

Product Brand & Model/Condition/Price:

alpine v12 MRV-F540, 9/10, box, orig manuals, $250 OBO
alpine v12 MRD-M500, 9/10, box, orig manuals, $200 OBO
alpine v12 MRV-T420, 9/10, no box, manuals, $150 OBO

JL 500/1 v1, 9.5/10, box, orig manuals, $275 OBO
JL 300/4 v1, 9.5/10, box, orig manuals, $250 OBO
JL 300/2 v1, 9.5/10, box, orig manuals, $200 OBO

focal utopia 6w1 (i have 3, 2 are not pictured and in the car still), 8/10, some scratches on the back and some dynamat film on the fronts. One has had the adhesive to the basket come off and it was reglued by an audio shop, sounds the same, $75 each OBO

focal utopia 165w3 cross overs, 1 has the cover tabs broken so it wont stay on, i hot glued it on, the other has 2 speakerwire retention screws missing, function 100%, 7/10 condition, $100 OBO

Shipping Terms: :
I can ship the very next business day, i have a regular UPS pick up at work so i dont have to go out of my way to ship the parts, i'll leave them at work so i can ship as soon as i receive payment. Shipping will be $10-15, ups ground

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pics, the MRV-T420 and MRV-F540 have some slight knicks on the black fins, but nothing spray paint wont cover

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
prices dropped a bit

Product Brand & Model/Condition/Price:

alpine v12 MRV-F540, 9/10, box, orig manuals, $250 OBO-----SOLD
alpine v12 MRD-M500, 9/10, box, orig manuals, $175 OBO
alpine v12 MRV-T420, 9/10, no box, manuals, $125 OBO

JL 500/1 v1, 9.5/10, box, orig manuals, $250 OBO
JL 300/4 v1, 9.5/10, box, orig manuals, $225 OBO------------SOLD
JL 300/2 v1, 9.5/10, box, orig manuals, $200 OBO

·
Registered
87 Posts
Amp came today.Looks great,will try to test by the weekend and leave itrader feedback.Thanks!,and free bump for you.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
alpine v12 MRD-M500, 9/10, box, orig manuals, $150 OBO
alpine v12 MRV-T420, 9/10, no box, manuals, $100 OBO

or 200 for both!!

Also all of the focal items, all (3) 6w1's and the cross overs for $150!

all other items sold

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.