DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model: Alpine H701 + Alpine W205 Double Din Headunit w/ iPod adapter & PAC bypass

Condition of all items: Used, H701: Physical 7/10, Mechanical 10/10. W205: Physical 9/10, Mechanical 6/10

Total Price: $550:

Shipping Terms: shipping included via either UPS ground or Priority Mail

Pictures:

Additional info:

The H701 has a few scuffs on the top, but isn't dented. Works 100% fine, includes the original box and packaging material, plus a 25' optical cable, and the 6-pin wiring harness.

The W205 is in great physical shape (I just cleaned the screen, no scratches or anything), but it's been getting rather picky about what sort of discs it is willing to read. I'm guessing the laser probably needs to be cleaned. I never really used it with physical media, instead I ran lossless from my iPod classic with the included iPod cable (pretty sure this works with iPhones, as well). Include all necessary wiring and a PAC video bypass module. Also includes the AI-net cable to connecting to the H701 and remote.

Selling becuase I finally bought a new vehicle and don't feel like ripping the interior apart at this point of ownership. Ships next day from 20905, Maryland. Not interested in any trades. Thanks for looking!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Really powerful combination here - the W205 gives you full control over the H701. $500 shipped?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Need to free up space and get rid of these things... $450 shipped?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$250 for just the H701 perhaps. Other than the picky disc issue the W205 is a pretty nice unit, especially when used in parallel with the H701 and something like an iPod/iPhone. I think $450 shipped is a pretty good deal here all things considered - I'm open to reasonable offers, though. Thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump - will take $400 shipped for the combo. I've seen the H701 + RUX controller combos going for this - surely the H701 + IVA-W205 would be a more desirable setup for the same cost.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Bump for great price. Wish I had the funds, the 205 makes controlling the 701 much easier.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sale pending on the H701 - anyone interested in the IVA-W205 + PAC bypass + iPod cable make an offer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.