DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for references for amplifier repair. I have a very rare piece that needs service, and there are no schematics for it. I have already sent it to two repair houses. I just called Chris Lewis down at Pyramid to see if he will look at it, and he agreed, but am looking for other recomendations.
Thanks
Hans

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I just got an amp back from J&R Electronics in California. Very good work, fast and reliable. If you want his contact info, let me know.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Ray at TIPS. Ray is a former IASCA world champion and former head of Kicker R & D. Not too many repair guys can say that.

He's also a straight shooter and very professional. He is the only official repair stop for Linear Power products and also works on US Amps and a host of other products from other manufacturers. He specializes in the old school stuff. Give him a call - 601-932-8477.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I sent my broken amps to the man himself, Steve Mantz at Zedaudio.
Maybe 15 amps already? No complains, fast, very reasonable price.
Just ask him if he is willing to fix it. Or tell him Eng sent you ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I have 2 original ppi td4100 amps that i would love to get repaired and run in my current installation. Even though my other ppi tubedrivers are fairly rare, i dont know of anyone who is running a td4100, let alone a pair.
Thanks
Hans

·
Registered
329 Posts
x2 for Stephen at Zed.

Car or Home amps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts