Thought it was just me.
PPI-GUY,
Did you see my A1200.2 in Ampguts?

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Super Moderator
5,227 Posts
I guess it's possible it's turned into a pay to use website. I received this after I logged in and tried to view the forum.

schmiddr2, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Might also be that it is going through changes.

·
just another guy
345 Posts
I have absolutely no issues, whether logged in over there or not...weird.

Are people still having this issue? It was most likely just a glitch, but I want to be sure.

Larry

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To date the issue remains, all tabs bring me to this .......

Ampguts.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Thanks
I passed the info on to our Admin Tech and he looking in to it.
He told me yesterday that he was unable to see anything wrong with the site.
He does not work on Sundays, so hopefully tomorrow, we will have an answer

ANT

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts
I've had a couple people PM me about this issue, but when I go to see what's up everything is fine for me? Hopefully Ant's guy can fix it.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
The issue is the permission table got stuck because the system could not write in the datastore file, so some users were left out. Should be OK now.

ANT

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
The issue is the permission table got stuck because the system could not write in the datastore file, so some users were left out. Should be OK now.

ANT
Anthony,
Definitely working now.
No problem getting logged in.
Thank you!

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Yup, works for me too.
Thanks for the fix and all the others details you guys attend to on a daily basis.
Much appreciated!

Mark

·
Super Moderator
5,227 Posts
I have been a member of AG for about 6-8mths and it stopped allowing me to see the specs pages about 2 weeks ago, but now it works fine. I never paid to join, so I'm assuming it's just a website issue.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.