DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

441 - 452 of 452 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah his phone number is on ebay and it was pathetically easy to get his address. I actually talked to him a week ago about an item. Just saying most scammers or even dishonest people wouldn't put their info out there like that.
Just because his phone number is on Ebay that doesn't make him a good person, its like saying every church going people are good.
Andy is a total scammer, don't let him sucker you into believing he's not, he is probably awesome on his selling account " Andy4879", but have you dealt with him when he is buying from you, he scammed me using "Ennead15" account that is under the name Heather Weiser.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Just because his phone number is on Ebay that doesn't make him a good person, its like saying every church going people are good.
Andy is a total scammer, don't let him sucker you into believing he's not, he is probably awesome on his selling account " Andy4879", but have you dealt with him when he is buying from you, he scammed me using "Ennead15" account that is under the name Heather Weiser.
I'm not doubting you. Just saying it's strange if they publicize their personal info

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Yup he's shady.... wish I'd seen this thread months ago.

I bought an mmats hifi6150 blown on eBay about a year or more ago and played with it for many months reconstructing it.

I fixed it, but it had some odd turn off squeaks and pops that I never could pin down after spending probably 60 hours on the damn thing (not all bad, I enjoy it..), I decided it was time to move on and sell it as-is and listed it, fully disclosing what I had done and what issues remain.

He offered me 200 iirc, which I decided to accept. It then supposedly arrived to him with a bent panel on it which I found hard to believe I did, but I decided to refund him $40 (iirc) to cover the cost he was going to have to pay for a new one from mmats.

To the point... He never had it seviced, he sold the amp on eBay as working for $500 and now someone out there has this janky amp from him.

Was an extremely frustrating and annoying experience..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here are his previous user names for people that might of got scammed by andy4879.

This guy needs to be stopped. I reported him to Ebay and PayPal with a complaint and you don't need to have any exchanges with him to do this. You can log into Ebay or paypal and click the report a member and tell them to look at ALL the disputes and refunds that he gets from 7 or 8 out the 10 purchases that he makes.

THEY WILL SHUT BOTH HIS ACCOUNTS DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I urge people to log into Ebay and PayPal and file and general complaint.

thisisbs47 Jun-25-10 Present
inowhournow Feb-18-10 Jun-25-10
iwillfindandkillu Jan-13-10 Feb-18-10
latextoysinc1111 Aug-25-09 Jan-13-10
latextoysinc69696969 Aug-09-09 Aug-25-09
he is currently using "ennead15" and Heather Weiser PayPal account, same ship-to address in Cleveland, Ga and phone #.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yup he's shady.... wish I'd seen this thread months ago.

I bought an mmats hifi6150 blown on eBay about a year or more ago and played with it for many months reconstructing it.

I fixed it, but it had some odd turn off squeaks and pops that I never could pin down after spending probably 60 hours on the damn thing (not all bad, I enjoy it..), I decided it was time to move on and sell it as-is and listed it, fully disclosing what I had done and what issues remain.

He offered me 200 iirc, which I decided to accept. It then supposedly arrived to him with a bent panel on it which I found hard to believe I did, but I decided to refund him $40 (iirc) to cover the cost he was going to have to pay for a new one from mmats.

To the point... He never had it seviced, he sold the amp on eBay as working for $500 and now someone out there has this janky amp from him.

Was an extremely frustrating and annoying experience..
He did something similar to me, but at a much higher $ amount.
What was the Ebay account his use to buy the amp from you?

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
He did something similar to me, but at a much higher $ amount.
What was the Ebay account his use to buy the amp from you?
The andy48.. account.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Is ennead15 Andy as well? What an a**hole he is. Kept sending me messages on eBay trying to force me to sell an item to him for cheaper due to blah blah blah. I’m like dude, if you don’t want it for my asking price, don’t buy it. It’s like I was getting a threat from a “potential” buyer. Ended up blocking ennead15 and andy4879 messages me immediately after asking if I was looking for trades.
Is it the same person?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is ennead15 Andy as well? What an a**hole he is. Kept sending me messages on eBay trying to force me to sell an item to him for cheaper due to blah blah blah. I’m like dude, if you don’t want it for my asking price, don’t buy it. It’s like I was getting a threat from a “potential” buyer. Ended up blocking ennead15 and andy4879 messages me immediately after asking if I was looking for trades.
Is it the same person?
Yes totally, stay away from this guy, Andy/Drew Scott Weiser or Heather Weiser, block both accounts so he can't "buy it now" either and if he somehow managed to get a bid in, I would not ship to him and deal with eBay to why you wouldn't ship to this guy, he is located in Cleveland, Georgia. Also I read on a forum somewhere that there is another account(guy) that works with Andy to scam people, one would buy stuff and ended up in the other guys selling account, this other scammer live in a different state, so not the same ship to address.

Please let me know if you come across Andy again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is it the same person?

441 - 452 of 452 Posts