DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,039 Posts
ive seen many reviews on the older arc audio amps ,all impressive,for instance the older 2050 rated at 50wpch produced just under 80wpch into 4 ohm load under 1 percent thd,underrated a bit, clean cont. power ratings . an extra 20-30- wpch makes very small change in overall output with music,as far as minitrucks 20 clean watts i think the veh itself has too many variables to say that 20w is enough to drive the speakers loud enough to suit all listeners tastes-doorsize,car width, cabin size, -speaker location on-off axis and listeners tastes are the determining factor. but if your happy with 20-or so watts driving your mids you save yourself alot of money in amps :D everyones different thats what its all about! :)

· Registered
1,039 Posts
hey arc,the older 4150 cxlr,tested in april 02-tested at 98 wpch with 12.5v 4 ohm stereo,4 by 164 2 ohms and 2 by 328 4 ohm bridged,with 14.4 power went up 72 watts total when bridged into 2 channels ,

· Registered
1,039 Posts
hey arc no i dont have a link for it it was in my april 02 car stereo and electronics mag.btw yes with 14.4 it was tested at 101 wpch 4 ohm stereo,regulated power supply,if you need i can fax the review over ,great amp-came very close to purchasing one,and yes it did 366 wpch bridged with 14.4v all under 1 percent thd :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.