DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to do this, but I am going to downgrade to a much simpler setup with my full range drivers and my IDQs. Simply don't have the time to do the install this quarter, or the money to support several hobbies.

I am going to try to sell the Alpine MRA-F350 and the 9860 as a package. Hopefully someone will accomplish what I was trying to do:

Alpine DVA-9860 DVD / CD player with MP3/WMA playback at Crutchfield.com

The DVA-9860 was purchased and didn't have the optical output box. I went ahead and purchased it so now the following is included:

• RUE-4187 remote: not sure if this works with the unit. Just came with it and will be included.
  • Fairly long harness
  • Cage
  • Faceplate case

I will include a very nice 25 foot parts express optical cable, but it doesn't fit the amplifier so you may have to get creative.

Alpine MRA-F350 5-channel Digital Theater car amplifier 50 watts RMS x 5 at Crutchfield.com

The amplifier is a very powerful, often overlooked piece. If you want everything to setup a hafler stereo (with or without center channel) with L-R processing, this is your piece. Does discrete front three channels and has independent 5 band parametric EQ for the L/R, Center, and Rear channels. It as as highpass crossovers for all channels, a sub out with parametric EQ, lowpass and subsonic, and 50w x 5 for the main channels.

Think of it as a baby H701 for matrix surround!!! But with amplification.

I will have pictures soon. Would like $335 Plus shipping for the pair plus the optical cable. I will NOT split up unless I have a buyer for both.

Also going to get rid of my Mpyre 65ms These are BRAND NEW never used. Would like $75 plus shipping for the pair.

Thank you guys :(

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a feeling this isn't going to sell :(

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump please, its just sitting there doing me no good

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The amp has been SOLD pending payment.

So, the price of the DVA-9860 is 250 shipped OBO. Remember folks, this one controls the H700/701 :)

Here is the 25 foot optical cable. This thing DOES fit the Optical out no problem. Very rugged, well made cable. I was pleasantly surprised.

Almost forgot to mention, I will trade for an affordable HU (in other words, a decent amount of cash on your end) with T/A OR a Kenwood X4r (the one with DSP)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump please

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PRICE UPDATE:

235 SHIPPED in the cont. US

Just bought another HU, so this has got to go.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any offers?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump, going to ebay soon.

·
Registered