DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Any chevy avalanche install pics?

7K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  strong*I*bumpin 
#1 ·
I wanted to know if anyone had any nice install pics of chevy avalanche or just nice truck install pics
im trying to get some ideas about what im trying to do

#5 ·
Pics won't really tell you much about my install, but I'll throw a couple at you. An Alpine IVA-W205 with the 701 proc and PDX-4.150 driving a pair of Focal 165KF's in the front doors and a 10" ED sub in a subthump box under the back seat. The 701 & PDX are mounted on the amp rack portion of the subthump box. The midbass is in the stock speaker position and I mounted the tweet in the door panel just above that. You do get some blocked sound with passengers but I chose that over separating the tweet out and risking getting the sometimes-harsh Focal TN47 too close to my ears.

Pics

Head - I have since changed to the Metra trim which matches the factory pieces dead, that is the Scoshe in the pic.

Couple of the sub box/amp rack

I like my installs stealth, as should be pretty obvious. Hope this helps ya some.

#6 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.