DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Your best bet is to just keep an eye on the classifieds. I don't see any retailers putting it on sale anytime soon....

·
Registered
193 Posts
my dream deck.. you can do crutchfield and use a coupon code. they're offering free shipping for holiday. and of course the free adapter and warranty.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Actually I think there is one p99rs on the classifieds right now and a p9 combo from Canada tho that may have sold

·
Registered
977 Posts
I'm still tempted to get one myself even though I have an ms8 for one system and a spare eclipse 5030 that well I'd use but no Sirius direct connection nor iPod control.

·
18,619 Posts
Hell, I spent the entire weekend going back and forth through sites ... even Japanese and European mfg sites to find something to replace my p99 as a sole transport w/ipod controls as good as the p99. The plan was to get a helix processor and since I wouldn't need the p99 processing anymore, I would just sell it and get a cheaper headunit that had good ipod support. I have now decided to keep the p99. It's just that damn good.

No matter how you slice it, this headunit is hard to beat in many ways. Excellent sound quality, great components, bypasses the ipod dac, and has great dsp built in.

There's one on ebay right now from England. You're looking at around $1025 shipped. The only thing is you'd have to buy an FM expander since their stations work on different frequencies which is probably another $30-50 (wild guess here).
Pioneer DEX-P99RS Elegance CD Player RDS USB P90RS P88R | eBay

At that rate, you're better off going with Crutchfield or the like. But, maybe you'll find one pop up here. Just for frame of reference, I was going to ask $1015 shipped for mine + the bluetooth module (with boxes, manual, remote, etc, etc).

Good luck, guys.

- Erin

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sorry, not allowed to post a price here.
I do apologize, Mr. Erin.

For others, who interested to buy.
Would you send me an email?

I will do the best for all of you there.

So I don't break the rule on Diyma.com.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

TokoSpeaker.com
Indonesia

1 - 17 of 17 Posts