DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Any events in CO

25K views 259 replies 21 participants last post by  CAMSHAFT 
#1 ·
I'd love to swing by an SQ event, but haven't seen anything out here (did a search, not sure if Tapatalk is working..),

I'd settle for an SPL event too. Honestly, no way I could compete right now, I'm just looking for some inspiration for my current build, and I know an event would be a big help!

Thanks a bunch for reading!

#10 ·
Guys, the majority of sanctioned events occur in Colo Springs. Also a few in the Denver area. Actually, it seems there are frequent events in the springs. I'm in Ft. Collins so I don't go to any of them though. I did a facebook search for "Colorado Car Audio" or any variation of audio words to find all of the Colorado groups. Thats how I hear about all of the events. Seems to be a TON of SPL guys down there especially. The shows and the get togethers are out there just hard to hear about them it seems unless you are in the know already.

#18 ·
My car toys bay in Denver does some ok custom. One of my installers is pretty good, I can do custom as well, I just usually don't have time , I two installers now that both have Horn systems , one of my installers holds the state champ for SPL.

But..... It's car toys , sorta pricy and not über high end, we don't carry any of the trick sq stuff just but could do some labor for you if you ever wanted .

But as far as the og question. I haven't heard of anything neither. Maybe we all should meet up sometime nf start our own gtg or something

#25 · (Edited)
So do you guys have any info on some meets coming up ? I'm in Boulder but would travel to the Springs or Denver to meet some folks into SQ car audio. I just started putting together a system and would love to see and hear what others have set up. The last car audio system I put in was way back in the early 90's. My, how things have changed !!

#26 ·
Since this is slow to gain traction, I'm just going to throw out a time & place. Since nobody else is gonna do it, I'm picking something close to home to get the ball rolling. BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - The Shops At Walnut Creek, 10446 Town Center Drive, Westminster, CO 80021 - high noon Sunday September 11. This is right off US 36 between Denver & Boulder. I've never eaten here, but it looks like they cover a good spread of tastes & there's a large lot there so we probably won't get run off in the case that we want to linger & kick tires after lunch.

If nobody writes back & says they're coming, I won't bother showing either, but if it's gonna be at least 2 of us, I'll be there for sure. Who's in?

Maybe switch this up & hit a different location & part of the Front Range every month or so?

#27 ·
Sounds cool but, I'm dropping off my truck Monday morning for a stereo install down in the Springs. Should be ready by Thurs to pick up - so next Sunday I'll actually have a stereo to listen to. :cool:
I'd much rather come with tunes.

#33 ·
Hopefully Elite Auto Salon is up to the task !! It will prolly be a little while before everything is dialed in a functioning as I want it. I've been reading about re-tuning after break in, etc. I should have something to play on at least.

#29 ·
Nex Sunday !
I'm down , I got something to jam on

Just checked in , have plans w fam tomorrow but really want to come

Can we do 18th

I got 7 kids lol I'm not going bring any with me so I also need plan a sitter so wifey can join.

That sounds fun , we can get some brews n bites and chew the fat on car audio after a demo session :)