DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
As i got new car I am planning to do SQ budget build and was wondering if anyone has any experince with DLS Reference series speakers? I am right now looking at DLS RC6.2 which would cost me 210euro and that is maximum I would go. For front stage amp I will get DLS CC2 (2x110W at 4ohm), and for sub i have Focal P30DB with custom built box and Alpine MRV-M250 amp which I am happy with. HU is Pioeer DEH-S4000BT. I will sound deaden the front doors. So does anyone have any reccomendations of this speakers or you would choose something else in that price range?
Thank you!

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Cento's have been fine for the installs I've used them in. My opinion... pick the set you like most that fits your budget and don't get analysis paralysis!
Well you are right, I always get analysis paralysis to the level I am starting to get boring to myself, let alone the others:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I spoke with a guy that will tune my sound stage when I connect everything and he swears by DLS, he even went to European Championship in SQ so I guess he knows a thing or two:). He actually recommended me DLS RC 6.2 in the first place so I guess I will go with that :)

· Registered
3,071 Posts
I might now who that is, lol, and I belive somebody else set his system up for him at that time...... DLS is nothing special regarding speakers,... pretty much lifeless sound. Look for some STEG products, Hertz have some decent lines, Alphard/Black hydra,.....

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I might now who that is, lol, and I belive somebody else set his system up for him at that time...... DLS is nothing special regarding speakers,... pretty much lifeless sound. Look for some STEG products, Hertz have some decent lines, Alphard/Black hydra,.....
Well it's Dalibor, he probably went there with Opel Adam or Crosslander. Sooo, i'll try to look somwhere else to see what else can I buy, I do not rush nowhere :)

· Registered
3,071 Posts
Well it's Dalibor, he probably went there with Opel Adam or Crosslander. Sooo, i'll try to look somwhere else to see what else can I buy, I do not rush nowhere :)
I Had somebody else in mind, ... but I know Dalibor too. He sells some bits from his system,....check with him

1 - 8 of 8 Posts