DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I have access to a bunch of older oscilloscopes from an college program nearby that was canceled. They are pretty nice ones and work fine ranging from Hitachi to Tektronix. I'm trying to figure out what to do with them, either sell them on craigslist, ebay, but i though I'd test the waters on the forum first. They would be ranging from about $100+SH for Hitachi styles (model V-212) or iwastu (model ss-5702) to $250+SH for the Tektronix (model 2213). I do NOT have probes for them sadly, but will test them to the best of my ability as i do not want to rip anybody off. Would there be any interest in these?

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
I have one, but If I didn't, I might be...

Pics??

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't unloaded them from my vehicle yet and have some meetings at work today to go through first. I only bought a few because I couldn't pass them up, but I would be willing to go buy more.

·
Registered
694 Posts
As long as they are in proper working order and aren't 40 years old, I'd take one.

Many o-scopes on ebay for about $80 shipped.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm definatly NOT going to sell these for more than they are worth, in the past i've sold lots of old electronics on Craigslist and always sold O-scopes within days for $200+ of the same models and makes. I'm putting them on the forum here to give my friends the first bite. Before i sell any of them, i'm doing research on the prices, for example the Tektronix is online for $550 used and in the past on ebay has gone for around $300 in good working order.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got some interest in them so far, no orders solid though. Bump!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just sold the Hitachi, anyone else?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts