DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never heard anymore, just curious ;)

quote from springtime>>Panhoul
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent my Phoenix Gold M50 about a week and a half ago to ZED to get repaired/reconditioned as I thought I had a bad input channel. Steve told me they took apart the amp and inspected it thoroughly. I got an e/m from Steve last week stating nothing was wrong with it with their specs.
I should receive my amp back this week. All that for $52.
Steve is easy to communicate with and like countless others have stated, very professional at what he does! If I have any other amps that need lookin' at.. off to ZED Audio they go!
Oh, he also told me that they're working on their new line of amps. He didn't give me a release date though.

end quote>>

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I have e-mailed him a couple times about the new line of amps and heard nothing back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent my Phoenix Gold M50 about a week and a half ago to ZED to get repaired/reconditioned as I thought I had a bad input channel. Steve told me they took apart the amp and inspected it thoroughly. I got an e/m from Steve last week stating nothing was wrong with it with their specs.
Steve is easy to communicate with and like countless others have stated, very professional at what he does! If I have any other amps that need lookin' at.. off to ZED Audio they go!
Oh, he also told me that they're working on their new line of amps. He didn't give me a release date though.

end quote>>

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanx RudeBoy ! ;)

Do you think i should advertise on e-bay yet ?

Burr Brown upgrades in the Deuce and Gladius :)

Deuce
Gladius
MiniLith

How's this for wording :

RARE RARE RARE
Zed Audio's Finest to date
The Best of the Bestest
My loss is your gain
etc...,

·
Registered
639 Posts
Thanx RudeBoy ! ;)

Do you think i should advertise on e-bay yet ?

Burr Brown upgrades in the Deuce and Gladius :)

Deuce
Gladius
MiniLith

How's this for wording :

RARE RARE RARE
Zed Audio's Finest to date
The Best of the Bestest
My loss is your gain
etc...,
I'd be interested in the Deuce if you make it to that point. :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
If all you want someone to do for your $52 is open the lid and inspect it, then heck, send me the next one and I'll open it, inspect it (visually), and maybe even toss in some free guts shots, then button it back up and ship it back to you. I'd even knock $5 off the service since you are a fellow forum member. :D

end quote>>

·
Registered
1,017 Posts

end quote>>

Can you post or PM me his contact information. Also what are his rates?

·
Registered
848 Posts
If all you want someone to do for your $52 is open the lid and inspect it, then heck, send me the next one and I'll open it, inspect it (visually), and maybe even toss in some free guts shots, then button it back up and ship it back to you. I'd even knock $5 off the service since you are a fellow forum member. :D
You pay for him to put his sweaty hands on it. :p Just like a piece of gum chewed by a celeb fetches thousand$ on ebay. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts