DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'd like to think so. I only knew about one in Washington last year and it was pretty sparsely attended. I got at least one email from the organization (IASCA ?) so hopefully I"m on some list somewhere.
I was excited because I got 2nd/6th in my first comp and some nice comments from the judge.

·
Registered
2000 Chrysler Town & Country, PT, Volvo, Truck, Powerwheels.
761 Posts
Oh! Lincoln City.

That was the first time I saw that Wonderful Windshield decal of the soundstream Logo. And that Great Minitruck with the Body color Matched Thing they put on the back of trucks.

That thing was sooooo COOL!

I'm waiting to get a Soundstream Class "a" amp for the front stage, the Old Skool kind all built up and modified to the hilt for my front end. Those things are so valuable these days, I don't really want to put it in a car. So A Soundstream Subwoofer will have to do.

When I get ready for a Show, I want to install something like those Old skool Nixie Tube Meters, and some real cool stuff that is true DIY gear that the O.G. dudes of the past use to do.

I really miss the Spirit of the old days you know? The Girls were all cool. The dudes were all Blue collar bass heads that spent their cash on the system and had just $20 bucks for gas to get back home.

Man.. Those were the days.
:)

Hope to have something like this happen again in the next few years. A real Salt of the earth type meet where guys like Less Schwab are there to Cooking Hot dogs. Maybe Big D could ride his BMX. :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sonic Audio in Tualatin, OR. They are sponsoring a 2 day sound competition. I believe it is 4/18 and 4/19. I'll probably participate in the newbie sq class.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Just an update. The event at harbor freight is a no spectator no demo "event" now due to the virus. You show up, meter and leave. No demos, no kids, no girlfriends, no spectators.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts