DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for recommendations for a good Car Audio Tuner in Michigan or Northern Ohio/Indiana.

Already have a full install with good equipment and sound deadening that uses a TWK-88 DSP for EQ. I've already spent too much time (over 2 years) upgrading equipment, messing around with REW and an RTA, trying to tune by ear, and taking my vehicle to several installers around Michigan. Problem is I still don't know enough to get the sound right, not sure what to listen for, and can only find installers, not tuners.

All recommendations are appreciated.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
19,626 Posts
I offer remote tuning if that helps..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you SkizeR. I have heard great things about your remote tuning service!

Unfortunately, I believe my UMIK-1 is not working properly (does not seem to be accurate and falls off above 12k) and I'd rather spend the money for a professional tune than buy a new mic. I've also successfully used REW to match response curves (to the best of my broken mic's ability) and they did sound very good to me. I want to feel my music as much as hear it and all response curves I've tried fall flat in the low end or end up too bright.

Still looking.

edit: I believe the tune would sound best if done in person.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.