DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

In the "State" field, it should display which profile is "loaded", In the above example, the SiriusM-2 is loaded on Director. and the other profiles should say "Ready". As you can see those fields are blank. I have reset, and reloaded the Director software a few times. I works correctly until I add the 3rd or more profiles to it. In the 4 field, it says "ready" for now... the next time I load it up, it may be blank. If I save more profiles to field 5, 6, 7.. ect... those fields will be blank and maybe one of the fields will show ready, but it never shows which profile is loaded.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Yes it’s a glitch which will doubtless be fixed down the line, it’s not the end of the world, I just made a mental note which setting was loaded before I opened the software

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm not sure if this was actively addressed in the 4.71a software that I am using now, but I have not seen it happen with this version and I did see it before in the past versions on occasion. I'll try to test more on the older processors and see if it pops up any more since that is the only time I have seen this happen.

Reactions: tjk_bail

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I had this same problem in one(1) of the older versions between 20b thru 52a. I don't remember which version. It was working fine with 60a. The problem started again with 65a, and its still not working in 70a.

A little while ago I formatted the hard-drive and did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my laptop, and installed Setup_ATF_DSP_PC-TOOL_4-70a and Director Update 1.76/2.06. I wanted to ensure that no previous Legacy files from prior installations were causing the issue... but it didn't help.

I have only REW 5.19 and the Helix software installed on that laptop... nothing else.

When will 71a be available for download?

·
Registered
467 Posts
When will 71a be available for download?
It will probably be a few more weeks I'd guess. The ATF crew is hard at work making our lives better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts