DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My audio is off balance only when playing ipod. the right channel on my pioneer F90bt is weaker than left one when playing an ipod (works perfect on cd's, dvd's etc.), tried 3 different cd-iu230v cables and 4 different ipods with the same result..

maybe it could be a bad update i got, how do i clear the 2.0 update? i think i got a bad file, dont know the origin of it, someone had one on a sd card at the shop and i want to reinstall it. my problem is the ipod audio is off to one side. just hoping a quick update will take care of that

someone help please. no idea what it could be

EDIT: the ipod plays great through the front jack but i want it to be controlled through the unit

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive asked there and it was less than helpful

·
Registered
465 Posts
You still have to plug in the audio jacks whether or not your using the video. The usb only gives control and charging

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, im aware of that. i was a "authorized pioneer installer" but this is an odd one, ive had my co workers redo it to make sure i wasnt just having an off day and got the same results

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats what im trying to figure out, i was never told how to clear the update from pioneer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts