DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
My Mom used them a while ago for a refinance on her car loan and she didn't have any problems. If I remember correctly they gave her a great rate too!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Used it to finance my 1997 M3. Worked out well except for the paperwork which was kind of a pain in the ass. They give you this "blank check." Hardly.

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
I thought about using them for my last car loan but VW Credit was doing 0%...

I have used them twice now for my oldest daughter's dental work and both time, 0% for 18 months.

No problems either time. I also have a CC with them but I don't use it.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I have never used them. But I have heard horror stories when you don't pay them. They are very agressive when it comes to collecting unpaid loans.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I've never used them. But if you are looking for a auto loan check out Credit Union One. They have always had good rates when I've used them. And their headquarters is down in your neck of the woods.:)

https://www.cuone.org/index.asp

They even have a branch in Westland!

CUO Westland
29450 Warren Rd
Westland, MI 48185-2528

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking for an unsecured personal loan and they by far seem to have the best rates\terms. Not paying has never been an issue for me so I'm not too concerned about that aspect.

But yes, Credit Union One is awesome for car loans, never had one through them but they're who I'd go to if I needed one. That Westland branch is around the corner from me. :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
But yes, Credit Union One is awesome for car loans, never had one through them but they're who I'd go to if I needed one. That Westland branch is around the corner from me. :)
Yup! I've had three or for auto loans and a couple of other loans threw them. Always found them to be the best rates and easy to work with.

·
Registered
868 Posts
A coworker worked for them. Uh, like anything you have to be able to figure out how they have the best rates and it's partially because the penalties and fees if they you don't pay on time are pretty damn high.

They also (and not unique) allegedly might issue low income people two $200 credit limit credit cards instead of a $400 knowing full well that the person will probably be late and with two you get twice the fees.

Juan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts