DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be there if anyone wants to meet. Feel free to PM me if you will be there.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
I will be there if anyone wants to meet. Feel free to PM me if you will be there.
Really? That sucks that nobody answered, but I was just doing a search to see if there was a thread. I am here with my vehicle. I am actually free some of tomorrow if you are still around. Please tell me you drink beer!:beerchug:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn. I missed you. It is a shame, because I am known to drink a few beers! I was only there for the first day. I got to wander around on Monday and Tuesday, where were you at?

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
I've been here since Tuesday, but too busy wandering and such for much else.

car audio is pretty small, but if you have time, see if you can get a demo of Fred from Arc Audio's Saturn in the parking lot. It's great, and MAYBE the only SQ car at SEMA.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, lots o bass.

I scored a listen to one of the Genesis coupes in Hyundai's show, the grey one. I was impressed.

I tried to find others, Kicker seemed to have a fancy tuning tool on display, but it was only shown as a drop in subwoofer demo.

·
Registered
1997 Honda Accord Wagon
1,438 Posts

car audio is pretty small, but if you have time, see if you can get a demo of Fred from Arc Audio's Saturn in the parking lot. It's great, and MAYBE the only SQ car at SEMA.
I got a chance to demo Fred's car as well.. very nice I know he is planing on tweeking a few things too..
what did you think about the Orange G8 in the ARC Audio Booth?
Jon at Performance Audio did 99.9% of the fab work I did 98% of the wiring & the speaker install plus the Kitzkin seat covers with help from afew other guys.

I didnt see much at the show that was super cool I went on Friday. Jon was at the show all week I had some installs todo.

Peace Troy

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Damn. I missed you. It is a shame, because I am known to drink a few beers! I was only there for the first day. I got to wander around on Monday and Tuesday, where were you at?
I was at my jeep, then the beer booth, then upper south hall, then the beer booth, then central hall, then the beer booth, etc...:D

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts

And it keeps getting smaller and smaller. Hell, CES is a joke now! RF, MTX, JL and other companies are not even there anymore. They have rooms at the show, but are not on the floor anymore. I don't get it. We just built an entirely all new booth to debut for CES 2012.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was at my jeep, then the beer booth, then upper south hall, then the beer booth, then central hall, then the beer booth, etc...:D
Wish I could have done the same. Man, South hall sure had a few tires in it didn't it? That was crazy.

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
And it keeps getting smaller and smaller. Hell, CES is a joke now! RF, MTX, JL and other companies are not even there anymore. They have rooms at the show, but are not on the floor anymore. I don't get it. We just built an entirely all new booth to debut for CES 2012.
Hopefully, things will start to change. SEMA seemed a lot more crowded than usual this year.

The years where most companies had indoor and outdoor booths were the greatest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts