DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not looking to spend a million bucks, but does anyone have one? I have a few things that I could trade, mostly amps.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have one, but I'm from México, I would like to get 250 usd for it plus shipping, the price includes the iPod adapter and a steering wheel control remote. Everything is in very good shape. PM if you are interested or you can send me an email to [email protected].

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have one, but I'm from México, I would like to get 250 usd for it plus shipping, the price includes the iPod adapter and a steering wheel control remote. Everything is in very good shape. PM if you are interested or you can send me an email to [email protected].
thanks, but that is more than i am looking for, and I don't need the ipod or steering wheel stuff. Thank you though.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I have one for $250 with the Ipod adapter here.

·
Registered
113 Posts
When I was looking to purchase an active hu I saw them going as low as 175. This was during the first of the year I believe. Maybe before that. Keep looking.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I was looking to purchase an active hu I saw them going as low as 175. This was during the first of the year I believe. Maybe before that. Keep looking.
thanks man, that is the range I am hoping for. I don't need any adapters, cd changers, or ipod stuff, so hopefully that will keep the price down.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Do you have a link for that? For that price I might buy another one.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i saw one on ebay for $120 buy it now last week that I almost got, but my 860 started working again so i let it go. Then it froze up again

·
Banned
62 Posts
I am also in the market for an 800 or 880prs. Free bump, Good Luck
Why post this in another guys wtb thread? The dude allready wants a dirt cheap deck and your creating competition...so, your 'good luck' is kinda moot.

Right??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts