DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ghents,

Anyone have any experience with the Audiopipe SPLIT-3003 (Multi-Audio Signal Amplifier). It takes the 3 RCA inputs (Front, Rear, Sub) from the headunit and gives you 3 Front, 3 Rear, and 3 Sub outputs. It also gives each of the additional outputs a 4 volt signal amplification.

Just looking for any reviews or general thoughts. Any other options out there to add RCA outputs? (Definitely not "Y" splitters.) I'm thinking this option would be cheaper than making my own with the female RCA connectors, project box, etc. Going rate is around $18.00 shipped from eGay. Not to mention the line driver aspect with this device.

Here are 2 links for reference.

Audio Pipe SPLIT-3003 Multi-Audio Signal Amplifier - CarAudioChannel.com

Click page "28" for the full page catalog listing:

Audiopipe Catalog 2012 | 027-034

Thanks all!

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumpin'

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, no ideas at all?

How do you guys integrate multiple amplifiers without adding outputs? Especially doing this without degrading the integrity of the original signal? (Avoiding "Y" splitters)

Just looking for some education & options......trying to learn some new techniques

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nothing wrong with Y splitters. I use 3 of them for bridged outputs on my midbass and sub. Not heard a difference in SQ from my MX406 > DXE > Y splitters > Sinfoni amps.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was not sure whether or not the 'Y' splitters would degrade the signal the more it was split.

Got the Audiopipe Split-3003 today. I will post pics and info a little later.

Thanks for the input/information everyone!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright boys, here it is. Just got the Audiopipe Split-3003 delivered. Opened it up, well, it looks as I expected. NOTHING fancy here. As promised, here are some pics of the goody.

A full review to follow....will be a while. My install is SLOWLY coming together...I have all of the equipment, the build is just dragging. I am a WAYS away from getting to this point though.

Pics taken with a crummy, cheap camera so be understanding of that.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts