DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to have someone check the directory for a few items to be sure they were available that year... I cannot for the life of me find my copy... its, of course, the only missing issue...

Let me know if you have one...

*edit*.. I was going to do this via PM, but figure I will get it done faster posting it in the open forum...

I need to confirm these were all in production in 1996:

Alpine ERA-G320 (I know for sure '97)
Eclipse ECD-415 (phased out in late '96/early '97)
ID IDQ-31's (for sure '97)
ID IDQ-24 (for sure '97)

What I am looking for is a good eq/processor/crossover to team with my ECD-415 that is 95-97 era correct.. the closer to the '95 is preferred..

Working on a old-school set up... I have everything else sorted...

I would just about do a back flip if the ERA-G320 was a '96 intro... lol

thanks!

Rob

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts
I need to have someone check the directory for a few items to be sure they were available that year... I cannot for the life of me find my copy... its, of course, the only missing issue...

Let me know if you have one...

*edit*.. I was going to do this via PM, but figure I will get it done faster posting it in the open forum...

I need to confirm these were all in production in 1996:

Alpine ERA-G320 (I know for sure '97)
Eclipse ECD-415 (phased out in late '96/early '97)
ID IDQ-31's (for sure '97)
ID IDQ-24 (for sure '97)

What I am looking for is a good eq/processor/crossover to team with my ECD-415 that is 95-97 era correct.. the closer to the '95 is preferred..

Working on a old-school set up... I have everything else sorted...

I would just about do a back flip if the ERA-G320 was a '96 intro... lol

thanks!

Rob

I've got it Rob, I can check them tonight for you. Do you want me to scan the EQ sections of 95-96 for you? I think I can do that pretty easily. Tomtom took pics of his, I may try that too.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Jason... I really don't need th pages right now... Just verifying what was available for that year... you can either post it here or PM me... If I need "documentation" I can either have someone scan it or I thinkI know a guy in Denver that has every issue of CA&E & CSR with multiples, so I can buy a copy...

My concern is that if the ERA-G320 is indeed a '96 intro... I need to act fast (next day or so) to snag one... lol.... hopefully Tomjr isn't the one bidding on both.. lol

Rob

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts
thanks Jason... I really don't need th pages right now... Just verifying what was available for that year... you can either post it here or PM me... If I need "documentation" I can either have someone scan it or I thinkI know a guy in Denver that has every issue of CA&E & CSR with multiples, so I can buy a copy...

My concern is that if the ERA-G320 is indeed a '96 intro... I need to act fast (next day or so) to snag one... lol.... hopefully Tomjr isn't the one bidding on both.. lol

Rob
OK, I can verify that this evening for you.

I have all the issues of both too. I am pretty sure I have a double of the 96 if you want it when you get to that point we can work that out. So now you know a guy in Nashville that has them all too, plus multiples. ;)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found my CSR for '96... lots of digging... the ERA-G320 is there!!!! DING DING DING we have a winner! Jason stil check tongiht... I know my copy of '96 CA&E is ere somewhere.. lol

thanks!

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts