DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
turns out my local authrized service center is out of business. my other option is sending it to united radio service for repair. so im wondering if anyone here can service pioneer decks? or sells pioneer replacement parts?

the parts i need are:
cde7436
cde7701
cdh1336

now what i need repaired is the antenna plug(cdh1336) on my pioneer deh-p860mp deck. so if anyone can help me out, id apreciate it. thanks

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so i dont want to start a new thread just for one question. my question is how compatible are the deh-p860mp and the deh-p8600mp parts? i have the deh-p860mp and its missing the rca harness, speaker/power harness and the antenna plug. now i can get a deh-p8600mp thats missing the faceplate and the speaker/power harness. the only difference i noticed is the obvious one, one is a premier version and the other isnt. so im wondering if i could just slap the 860mp's faceplate on the 8600mp. the 8600mp faceplate part # is cxc2570 and the 860mp is cxc2569. any other differences you guys know of? any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Lifetimeservice.com has all of your needs, repair or parts..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you know about the compatability between the 8600mp and the 860mp? if the 8600mp is in working order, then all id need is a power/speaker harness which is about $40 shipped.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh and my local authorized service center didnt go out of business, they just changed their #. found that out by typing in the store name in google. google gave me a map with their location. turned out to be right up the street from me. they want $55 just to look at it. then theyll call me up and give me a price to fix it. so i dont think im going that route

1 - 5 of 5 Posts