DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read about some mods being offered by Audio Creations in Japan, just wondering if anyone is doing the work here in the states. Thanks!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same company that mods Bugatti Veyrons. ;)
I'm guessing I don't want to know the cost of admission then.... I found them last night through a random Google search.

·
Registered
8,524 Posts
I'm guessing I don't want to know the cost of admission then.... I found them last night through a random Google search.
Nothing to do with cost. No one in their right mind mods a product in that class. Changing anything out would only result in prettier component names and MUCH likely degraded performance. It's a quality product as a whole, not a sum of individual quality parts.

Although with the Veyron, it's surely both.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing to do with cost. No one in their right mind mods a product in that class. Changing anything out would only result in prettier component names and MUCH likely degraded performance. It's a quality product as a whole, not a sum of individual quality parts.

Although with the Veyron, it's surely both.
While I can't say I disagree with your statement I'm always interested in learning more. I've modded several high-end components in the past with excellent results. If nothing else it intrigued me to say the least...

What's with the Veyron? Did they actually modify one, and if so what did they do??

Thanks!

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,381 Posts
Contact Matt Roberts, aka MattR on the forum. What are you looking to mod?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Contact Matt Roberts, aka MattR on the forum. What are you looking to mod?
Thanks! At this point I'm more looking into what mods can be performed and what you gain, etc. My first though was an external D/A Converter. I'll get ahold of Matt and go from there.

·
2,103 Posts
I'd be interested in getting some repairs done to my Subaru McIntosh double din.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts