DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running the exodus anarchy midbass woofer in a two way setup? Planning ot a DIY active setup and thinking active hu instead of processors but don't really want to spend the cash on a three way active headunit. Just wondering howe they doings in a two way setup with just the woofer and a tweeter. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Alex

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
546 Posts
I currently have mine paired up with the Hybrid L1 Pros. I love it! Plenty of midbass, and surprising high frequency extension. Ive been playing around with a 1.8khz-2.5khz. Havent quite settled on what I like best yet.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I believe there's a few reviews where people are using these in a 2-way. I know GLN305 (I think that's right) has a great review on it. I think he said it played well up to 2.5k.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I've been hearing nothing but great things about these woofers. Mainly in the midbass output but I haven't heard a ton about the higher frequencies. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get me some but weren't sure on 2 our 3 way yet. Also any suggestions on tweets? Not looking to use my boston pros too much longer ive abused them long enough. Lol

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Any tweeter that can play down to 2.5-3k.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts