DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity has one used the HiVi C2000ii or the M1600 components that Parts Express has on their website?

If my understanding is correct these are made by Swan, well HiVi and Swan merged. Anyway just wanting to see if anyone has used them. They are fairly inexpensive compared to others and I know Swan makes some good drivers.

I'm planning on putting them in my truck to replace factory speakers (13 years old and sound horrible).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't seen too many reviews or anything regarding them. I might just bite the bullet and order a set just to see how they are.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Perhaps he is from Asia and is using some sort of translator. Could just be a language-barrier thing...let's not be jerks.

He has a looong way to go before he gets anywhere near John Kuthe status.

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
Perhaps he is from Asia and is using some sort of translator. Could just be a language-barrier thing...let's not be jerks.

He has a looong way to go before he gets anywhere near John Kuthe status.
When you make that many posts, in such a short time, it seems obvious that they just want to build their post count to sell something. Hopefully I'm wrong, but language barrier or not, their posts haven't had any substance.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
When you make that many posts, in such a short time, it seems obvious that they just want to build their post count to sell something. Hopefully I'm wrong, but language barrier or not, their posts haven't had any substance.
Agreed. Six posts of nonsense in one hour - the sixth of which containing a suspicious (ostensibly gaming) link of some kind.

<edit> clown is gone.

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
i have swan Diva 6.1's for my home stereo speakers and they work great. I have always had it in the back of my mind to use them in my car. It would be 4 8's plus a 6 1/2 and tweeter :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts