DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have any experience with these gentlemen? They look solid but I was wondering if anyone had any direct experience with them?

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Search this forum and you’ll see for yourself . The owner is a top contributor here and the services provided are top notch .

·
Registered
18,464 Posts
Hi, Nick here :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just got my Hellcat back from Nick. All I can say is that the total experience from start to finish was flawless. Nick's enthusiasm, coupled with his uncanny talent to design and build whatever is needed to complete the system IMHO is at the top of the chain. Take a look at his FB page for some insight to what this kid can do... https://www.facebook.com/ApicellaAutoSound/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Apicella who...? Never heard of them. They sound shady.

Just kidding. They are solid. You can be confident in dealing with them.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
NIck is great. You are in very good hands

·
Registered
876 Posts
It's amazing that he can do ANYTHING with those crazy-looking eyes! You'd think that everything would come out with swirls all through it... Go figure.

·
Listener of Music
3,330 Posts
I've bought stuff from him and seen his work. Definitely can't got wrong.

·
Registered
18,464 Posts
Hey bud. Your up late huh? Im a night owl myself.
Is being up until 4am not normal when you have a flight the next morning? Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Considering contacting Nick myself for a quote on some sail panels and door card build outs.. only thing holding me back is the 2,750 mile one way trip so anything he does quote will mean a tow ride for the bimmer to and from NY to NV.

While I can do the work myself his touch of perfection and the overall look of his designs has me thinking I will not be happy elsewhere.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Kinda makes my 325 mile drive like a run to the grocery store. That said, Nick has talents most of us mortals can only dream about. Good luck with your decision!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts